Description of Project
The project aimed at further strengthening the institutional capacity of the Association of Kosovo Municipalities as an effective forum to enhance inter-municipal cooperation and dialogue with the central level government.
The main components were:
- Strengthen the institutional development of the AMK in order to ensure delivery of high quality services to its membership and strengthen its role as local government partner.
- Active involvement of the AMK in the local government reform process.
- Long-term strategic planning and ensure sustainability of the AMK.
Description of Services provided
- Strategic and technical advice
- Development of guidelines and strategies
- Training of staff
- Organisation of workshops and conferences
- Study visits
- Organisational and management support
- Evaluation of legislation and statutes
- Origin of founding
- EU Cards
- 748 000 EUR
- Prop. carried out by SKL International
- 7 %
- Partners / Consortium
- VNG (lead), LGBI, Eurecna, REA Prishtina