Description of Project
GEMLOG is a practically oriented training programme that builds capacity in South African municipalities to roll out gender mainstreaming policies in practice. Programme components include:
- Capacity development of local governments and SALGA in planning and implementing gender policies
- Strengthening SALGA gender training management practices
Description of Services provided
- Project management
- Management of training modules in personal development, leadership, gender mainstreaming and local governance.
- Development and monitoring of municipal change projects in the Integrated Development Plan (IDP) context.
- Capacity building interventions in training management
- South Africa
- Origin of founding
- 3 915 960 SEK
- Prop. carried out by SKL International
- 100 %
- Partners / Consortium
- SALGA (South African Local Government Association), Masimanyane (South African NGO)