Description of Project
The main objective of the programme was to strengthen the Northern Cape Local Government Association NOCLOGA as a representative of the Local Authorities of Northern Cape, South Africa and in its relation to national SALGA.
- 15 representatives of the Executive Committee of NOCLOGA were trained as trainers and performed as trainers in 16 municipalities.
- A manual for training of Councillors was developed by the trainers and used during the training sessions in the municipalities,
- Business and Activity plans were developed and accepted by the Executive Committee.
- The needs of support by NOCLOGA to the municipalities were investigated and presented.
- Continuous financial support was distributed to NOCLOGA.
Description of Services provided
- Project Management
- Institutional Capacity Building
- Techical assistance
- South Africa
- Origin of founding
- 6 500 000 SEK
- Prop. carried out by SKL International
- 100 %