Description of Project
The goal of the Project is to increase the competitiveness of selected localities and help increase the levels of private investment. The Project focuses on:
- reducing the cost and time required to comply with business formalities, including licenses and permits in order to reduce the cost and risk of doing business;
- improving the capacity of governments to manage administrative and licensing procedures related to business operations and deliver services to businesses and
- establishing a transparent and legally secure Registry of formalities and related information for businesses and the general public.
SKL International is responsible for a sub-component which will result in a training programme for municipalities on Regulatory Reform Implementation. We will also provide the Serbian association of municipalities, the Standing Conference on Towns and Municipalities (SCTM) with advice to formulate a project proposal for EU funding for the implementation of the training programme.
Description of Services provided
- Design of training programme
- Advisory services on EU funding, including project design
- Origin of founding
- IFC, International Finance Corporation (World Bank Group)
- 24 000 USD